音频应用

找回密码
 快速注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

音频应用 首页 音频插件 查看内容

Acustica Audio Offers FREE Silver Spring Reverb

2022-5-31 11:57| 发布者: julia| 查看: 542| 评论: 0

摘要: Acustica Audio releases Silver FREE Volume 1, a free version of their latest spring reverb emulation.Silver is a collection of three players that Acustica Audio created to accurately emulate reverbs f ...
Acustica Audio releases Silver FREE Volume 1, a free version of their latest spring reverb emulation.

Silver is a collection of three players that Acustica Audio created to accurately emulate reverbs from physical spaces and hardware.

The collection consists of Silver, Silver Mini, and Silver Lite. Acustica Audio just added another edition – the freely downloadable Silver FREE Volume 1.

Silver is the fully-featured version with LP/HP filters, fine-tuning controls, and a three-band EQ.

Silver Mini has a smaller display and is missing the EQ; Silver Lite is missing the EQ and filters. I’m not yet sure how much easier the Mini/Lite versions go on your system, but the options are there.

Acustica Audio has developed a proprietary technology that they believe takes the sampling of physical spaces to a new level. This new approach promises defect-free reverb tails that sound more natural than anything already available.

I’ve had mixed experiences with reverbs that promise to make it sound like you recorded in obscure or iconic spaces. Some are great, but others I’ve found don’t have much between too subtle and too muddy. If a plugin gets it right, it can be a handy tool to have.

I recently saw some amazing recording halls with stunning concert grand pianos, and the acoustics of a remarkable space can be totally transforming. At no point did I say, “I can’t wait to get back to my bedroom and MIDI controller.”

Silver is initially a collection of three players featuring four physical space emulations, but many more volumes are available to purchase. Each volume has a different number/collection of featured spaces, ranging in price from around

路过

雷人

握手

鲜花

鸡蛋

相关阅读

最新评论

音频应用广告
    音频应用
    音频编辑软件
    音频应用搜索

小黑屋|手机版|音频应用官网微博|音频招标|音频应用 (鄂ICP备16002437号)