音频应用

找回密码
 快速注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

音频应用 首页 音频插件 查看内容

A.O.M. Releases FREE Triple Fader Gain Control Plugin

2022-4-13 09:41| 发布者: Neutron| 查看: 726| 评论: 0

摘要: A.O.M offers Triple Fader, a new FREE triple gain fader plugin for macOS and Windows.There are so many plugins developers out there doing some pretty excellent work, and now and then, I come across on ...
A.O.M offers Triple Fader, a new FREE triple gain fader plugin for macOS and Windows.

There are so many plugins developers out there doing some pretty excellent work, and now and then, I come across one I’ve never used before. A.O.M is one that I’m not too familiar with, but the Tokyo-based developer has recently updated existing plugins to version 1.14.0 and released a new freebie.

The update highlights various improvements across the plugin range.

The freebie is Triple Fader, a simple gain plugin. Triple Fader features three range configurable and automatable gain faders.

Fader plugins are often met with a mixed response, and we’ve seen a few different approaches from developers. We’ve seen things like the Cyberfader from 2BTruman that allowed you to control a range of parameters from a single fader. Controlling Cutoff, and so on, as well as the level provided instant DJ booth-ready fades/drops.

Triple Fader takes a far more straightforward and utilitarian approach. Along with the range-configurable faders, it provides a per-fader toggle button, sample peak meter, and level meter. A.O.M also boasts high precision calculation.

Gain staging is a topic that tends to throw up lots of contrasting opinions. Some people will tell you that you should have a gain plugin at the start of every insert FX strip in your DAW.

One reason for this method could be that plugins, especially analog emulations, can have a sweet spot, just like hardware. A point where it starts to distort and sounds lovely, and quickly sounds terrible if you go too far beyond it.

Others will tell you that it makes no or little difference whether you do it before the effects or after. And that channel faders and plugin-level controls are enough.

Another way to tackle it could be a gain rider plugin like OUTLAW from W.A Production.

https://aom-factory.jp/products/triple-fader/
However you deal with gain staging; as long as you are thinking about it from the time you hook up your instrument/mic, you should avoid problems down the line.

Free Autotune VST Plugins
Triple Fader is available in VST, VST3, AU, and AAX formats for macOS and Windows.

Compatible with Windows 8.1/10/11 and macOS 10.12 Sierra – 12 Monterey.

路过

雷人

握手

鲜花

鸡蛋

相关阅读

最新评论

音频应用广告
    音频应用
    音频编辑软件
    音频应用搜索

小黑屋|手机版|音频应用官网微博|音频招标|音频应用 (鄂ICP备16002437号)