音频应用

找回密码
 快速注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

音频应用 首页 音频插件 查看内容

Audiotonix acquire Sound Devices

2021-10-20 08:38| 发布者: 26585610| 查看: 483| 评论: 0

摘要: Audiotonix acquire Sound DevicesBrand joins numerous British console manufacturersSound Devices MixPre-10MVenerable location-recorder experts Sound Devices have just been acquired by the Audiotonix gr ...
Audiotonix acquire Sound Devices

Brand joins numerous British console manufacturers

Sound Devices MixPre-10M

Venerable location-recorder experts Sound Devices have just been acquired by the Audiotonix group. Audiotonix already own a number of premium pro-audio brands, including SSL, Allen & Heath, Calrec, DiGiCo and Klang Technologies, and the new addition will see them expanding even further into the recording sector.

The sale was precipitated by the departure of Sound Devices' co-founder Jon Tatooles after 23 years with the company. About the sale, Tatooles said: “I am very excited about the next chapter for the company, and I leave it in great hands. Audiotonix is a great organisation who will build on the success we have achieved. I don’t believe there is a better partner.”

Matt Anderson, Tatooles' long-time business partner and the other co-founder of the brand, added: “In terms of values and culture, Sound Devices fits perfectly within the Audiotonix group of companies. In a way, it will be ‘business as usual’ at Sound Devices, as we will carry on doing the same thing we’ve been doing for the past 23 years: focusing intensely on making the best sound products we can. However, the Audiotonix group brings us more strength in terms of access to capital, depth in manufacturing, knowledge in engineering, sourcing of parts, and expanding our sales and marketing expertise. I am extremely excited about this new opportunity.”

https://www.sounddevices.com/sound-devices-joins-audiotonix-group/

路过

雷人

握手

鲜花

鸡蛋

相关阅读

最新评论

音频应用广告
    音频应用
    音频编辑软件
    音频应用搜索

小黑屋|手机版|音频应用官网微博|音频招标|音频应用 (鄂ICP备16002437号)