音频应用

找回密码
 快速注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

音频应用 首页 音频插件 查看内容

REDFUNK - Spicy Bass Vibes for Kontakt

2021-9-28 19:09| 发布者: 9458360| 查看: 528| 评论: 0

摘要: REDFUNK - Spicy Bass Vibes for KontaktHey everybody!I am really happy to announce the release of another Kontakt instrument from my Bass Collection!REDFUNK is (as always ) a quite unique sampled elect ...
REDFUNK - Spicy Bass Vibes for Kontakt

Hey everybody!

I am really happy to announce the release of another Kontakt instrument from my Bass Collection!

REDFUNK is (as always  ) a quite unique sampled electric bass...it is certainly not an all around electric bass...no perfect pitch and detailed velocity layers here! Instead there are tons of vibe, tone and a real world amped bass with huge amounts of character and sonic options... I could possibly describe it as Flea meeting up with Bootsy and going over to see Lemmy rocking....with a bit more spice and a slight psychedelic mood I guess

Together with BA533 SID - The Punk Bass & The Dark One, REDFUNK comes to fill a more alternative and experimental bass sounds arsenal.

REDFUNK requires a FULL version of Kontakt (6.5.2 or higher) and you can find it as a direct download at my website:
REDFUNK@mixingnik.com

thanks for your time and your support....don't forget to check my other instruments too!

路过

雷人

握手

鲜花

鸡蛋

相关阅读

最新评论

音频应用广告
    音频应用
    音频编辑软件
    音频应用搜索

小黑屋|手机版|音频应用官网微博|音频招标|音频应用 (鄂ICP备16002437号)