音频应用

找回密码
 快速注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

音频应用 首页 音频插件 查看内容

Feedback MIX BX, 6-Channel Performance Mixer Module Inspired By Boss BX8

2021-6-4 07:12| 发布者: 5375800| 查看: 640| 评论: 0

摘要: Feedback MIX BX, 6-Channel Performance Mixer Module Inspired By Boss BX8SYNTH ANATOMY uses affiliation partner programs (big red buttons) to finance a part of the activity. If you use these, you supp ...
Feedback MIX BX, 6-Channel Performance Mixer Module Inspired By Boss BX8

SYNTH ANATOMY uses affiliation & partner programs (big red buttons) to finance a part of the activity. If you use these, you support the website. Thanks! 

Feedback MIX BX is a new affordable 6-channel performance mixer module that takes inspiration from the Boss BX8 with built-in EQ, panning, AUX channels & more. 

The doorbell rang yesterday morning at my front door. My Feedback Module 1-Bit Delay that I ordered in the sale arrived successfully after a few weeks of waiting. What a monstrous module. Built of great quality and with 3 PCB layers. Definitely my fattest module so far.

As if Feedback Modules had noticed my delivery, they introduced a new super interesting module today.

Feedback MIX BX

Feedback MIX BX
MIX BX is a 35HP wide/35mm depth performance-style mixer module that is heavily inspired by the Boss BX8, a device used by many techno musicians. It features 6 independent channels, each with a mono input, and a set of different knobs. It offers gain control, hi/low EQ settings, AUX 1 & AUX 2 send, pan, and volume control per channel.

Then, each channel also has a white volume control and a mute switch that gives you the option to mute channels on the go. All six mono channels move to the final section where you can grab a stereo signal with left/right outputs. Here, you can also find two mono aux send jacks, and 4 mono inputs jacks for two stereo AUX returns with potentiometers. Further, you have a master control and a 3.5mm stereo jack for headphone output. 

According to the developer, they will finish the 30 units in 3 months from closing the pre-sale (last unit sold). At first glance a nice performance mixer that offers a lot for little money. 6 channels to a stereo with panning, mute, aux channels, and more. A very tempting module.

Availability
The first batches of the Feedback MIX BX are currently sold out. The module will be available later for 190

路过

雷人

握手

鲜花

鸡蛋

相关阅读

最新评论

音频应用广告
    音频应用
    音频编辑软件
    音频应用搜索

小黑屋|手机版|音频应用官网微博|音频招标|音频应用 (鄂ICP备16002437号)